Welcome to PokerExpats.com the online authority for poker players who need quality information on countries that support online poker and what is required to relocate and re establish you legal status for the major poker sites. The question that many novice players ask is: Is online poker legal? And the answer is a resounding YES! Just not in China or the United States. At Poker Expats we search for the best locations to play legal online poker and give you the tools you need to qualify for an active account with Poker Stars, Party Poker and all of the other top sites. We get you back in the game quickly by providing you with accurate information and qualified assistance where it matters most. Getting your travel visa, bank accounts and rental leases has never been as easy as it is with the Poker Expat relocation program. We take the head ache and hassle out of the whole process so you can focus on moving forward and grinding your way to the top.
“Online Poker Banned In U.S.” was a wakeup call for everyone in the industry and thousands of professional and semi pro players left the country looking for a safe and secure place to live and work. Overnight places like Rosarito Beach in Baja and San Jose in Costa Rica became ground zero for the Poker Expat movement as players discovered that living abroad was in fact an excellent choice that gave them a relaxing lifestyle and a higher standard of living.
What began as an exodus of top ranked poker players moving to places like Malta and Canada grew into a flood of mid range and part time players who discovered that they could live penthouse lifestyles on relatively modest budgets in countries like Mexico and Costa Rica. Today the numbers continue to grow and Poker Expats is there to make your transition an easy one. Our network of professional Realtors will help you find the perfect Poker House while our in house Expat Reps will get you up and running fast with high speed internet, bank accounts, local guides and anything else you need to make your career a successful one.
Find out why the top professional players count on PokerExpats.com to get back in the game. Contact us today and receive a free Expat relocation consultation for the country of your choice.
PokerExpats.com is staffed by a team of travel and hospitality professionals who believe that the key to providing VIP lifestyle services is attention to detail. Our goal is to make sure that your needs are addressed in the same way that they would be in a 5 star hotel.
Whether we are getting you a preferred customer bank account, a penthouse condo, or simply making sure your phone line is installed on time, our Expat Reps are driven to make your life as relaxed and easy as possible.
Living in any foreign country can have its challenges and our job is to smooth out the rough edges so you don’t have to. We search for the right connections in every city we represent so that you have access to all of the best services you may need. We are here to solve your problems so you can focus on building your online poker career. So sit back and relax call your Expat concierge and let us handle the details.
- How do I get started? Click the free consultation button, located under the top navigation bar, and fill in the form. An Expat rep will contact you within 24 hours.
- How long does the process take? This varies by country, but advanced notice of 2 weeks is preferred. Rental services are dependent on your specific needs, the time of year and availability. Expedited services are available. In some locations like Baja you can be up and running in 24 hours.
- How much does it cost? Fees vary by country based on local regulations and Government charges. A la Carte services are also available. Consult with your Expat rep to get the specific cost for each country.
- How do I pay for the relocation service? PayPal, Money Bookers or Cash.
- Which country is the best to go to? This all depends on your lifestyle and budget. Your free consultation will include a discussion about your options and what suits you the best.
- How long can I stay in each country? Each country is different and your Expat rep will cover the specifics for your country in your free consultation
- Can I get a second passport or citizenship? Yes this option is available in most of the destinations.
- Do I have to give up my U.S. citizenship or become a resident of the country I am playing in? No, this is not necessary for any Expat players
- What do the online Poker sites require to get a new account outside of the U.S.? For most accounts a lease, bank account and utility bill are all you need.